Derbyshire Constabulary is now Disability Confident Committed certified. This certificate has been awarded to us after we were seen to be committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.
The period of certification is from 14/03/2017 to 13/03/2018, from which date we’ll be assessed again.
The certificate can be viewed on the right-hand-side of this page.