At the end of each stage of the recruitment process you will be notified by email whether or not you have been successful and are therefore eligible to proceed to the next stage.
- Stage 1 - CBQ
- Stage 2 - Application form - eligibility checks
- Stage 3 - Force interview
- Stage 4 - SEARCH assessment centre
- Stage 5 - Pre-employment checks
Please note it may not be possible to supply specific feedback at each stage of the recruitment process.
Key Dates and Times
Below are some important dates setting out the timeframes for this recruitment process.
Please note we will close recruitment when we have received sufficient number of successful candidates. However, in order to be considered for cohorts throughout 2018/19, we would encourage you to complete the online application form asap.
- Recruitment opens: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 9.30am
- Recruitment closes: Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 11.55pm
- Force interview: from Monday, September 4, 2017 to Friday, December 22, 2017.
- SEARCH assessment centre: w/c October 30, November 20, December 4, 2017 and February 15, 2018.
You must be available to complete the above stages during the dates shown. If you are not available for any stages of the process for any reason, for example, pre-arranged holidays, we may not be able to process your application as alternative dates may not be available.
We have a number of cohorts planned throughout 2018/19 and applicants who are successful throughout the recruitment process will be allocated places.