Contact an Officer or Staff Member

A police officer using a keyboard.

Using the form below you can leave a message for a particular officer or member of staff within force.

Please leave as much information as possible to help us direct your enquiry to the correct person.

Please note that this should not be used as a crime reporting service. To report an incident please use our non-emergency 101 number. In an emergency you must always dial 999.

Fill out my online form.


Do you need a quick answer to a general question? Then we recommend you visit the national Ask The Police web site.