In an emergency always call 999

Dissatisfied form

A PCSO at Derby's Silk Mill

At Derbyshire Constabulary we strive to provide a high-quality policing service for everyone in Derbyshire.

We understand that at times you may feel that you haven't received the service from us that you'd expect and you would like to let us know how we can improve in the future. 

If you have a complaint you wish to make about the conduct of a person serving with the police, you can make a formal complaint to our Professional Standards Department by visiting our Make a Formal Complaint section.

However if you are unhappy with our service and just wish to have the matter rectified speedily and effectively by a supervisor but do not wish to complain about an individual officer or police staff member, then please use the form below to contact our service improvement team.

These could be:

  • When an officer has not kept you informed regarding the progress of your case.
  • Where you've visited an enquiry office and found its condition to be below the standard you'd expect.
  • When you feel that the actions taken by the officer have not reached your expectations, e.g. where a member of staff has not kept an agreed appointment.

Please note that this form is not for reporting crimes. In an emergency you must always dial 999. To report non-emergency incidents dial 101.

Fill out my online form.

Do you need a quick answer to a general question? Then we recommend you visit the national Ask The Police web site.