Give Us Feedback

Officer talking to man and baby

We're constantly looking to improve the service we provide, and you can help to advise us on where we've got this right - and wrong.

Impressed by our service?

If you've received a good service from a member of Derbyshire Constabulary, then our officers and staff members would like to hear from you.

Make your appreciation known by filling out our positive feedback form.

Dissatisfied with our service?

We understand that at times you may feel that we haven't provided you with an excellent service, and that you'd like to let us know where we can improve. Help us better our service by giving us feedback.

Make a formal complaint

Our Professional Standards department is responsible for the investigation of all public complaints, whether they are made about police officers, police staff or Special Constables.

Find out more about how you can make a formal complaint.

How to appeal

If you are unhappy with how we dealt with your complaint against police then in certain circumstances you can appeal to the Chief Constable.

If you have had a letter informing you of this please click here to access our online forms.

Enquiry office survey

If you have visited one of our enquiry offices recently, we would be grateful if you would take a couple of minutes to complete a short questionnaire.

We value your feedback and appreciate any comments about both what we do well and how we can improve the level of service provided from our enquiry offices.

To fill out the survey visit the Enquiry Office Survey page.

General enquiries

If you can't find the answer to a question on our search facility, or from the national Ask the Police website, use our general enquiry form.

Contact our chief officers

There may be times when you want to send a message to the chief officer team, including the Chief Constable, of Derbyshire Constabulary.

Use our online form to send your message.

Other reasons to get in touch

If you're thinking of selling to Derbyshire Constabulary, want to ask a general question, or simply want to provide feedback on our website, use the links below:

Do you need a quick answer to a general question? Then we recommend you visit the national Ask The Police web site.