In an emergency always call 999

Impressed by our Service?

Have you been in contact with Derbyshire Constabulary recently? If you feel we've been good at our job and genuinely made a difference, you may wish to provide some feedback via our online form on this web page.

We'd appreciate it if you could answer the following, if at all possible. This will allow us to pass on your feedback to the relevant policing area.

  • How did we help you?
  • Which of our police officers or staff made a difference?
  • When and where did this occur?

If you feel we have not delivered a good quality of service, please see our page on how to make a formal complaint.

In an emergency you must always dial 999.

To report non-emergency incidents, dial 101.

Fill out my online form.

Do you need a quick answer to a general question? Then we recommend you visit the national Ask The Police web site.