Posted on 12th November 2014
Police in Belper will be heading out on the road to host a series of crime prevention surgeries for residents in the area.
Officers from the Belper Safer Neighbourhood Team will be taking to the road throughout the day on Sunday, November 23 to give residents the chance to raise any issues with them.
The team will be using the mobile police station to visit a number of locations in Belper, including:
- Morrisons car park: 10am – 10.50am;
- Mount Pleasant: 11am – 11.20am;
- Dalley Lane: 11.30 – 11.50am;
- Appleton Drive: 12noon – 12.20pm;
- Gregory’s Way: 12.30 – 1pm;
- Whitemoor Lane and Hunter Road junction: 2pm – 2.50pm;
- Ashop Road: 2.30pm – 2.50pm;
- Nottingham Road: 3pm – 3.20pm.
The surgeries are an opportunity for local people to speak to the team about any neighbourhood concerns that they may have in a relaxed environment.
Officers will also be on hand to offer crime prevention advice to help residents to better protect themselves from being targeted by thieves over the winter months.
For more information about the event, or to contact your local Safer Neighbourhood team call 101, the non-emergency number for Derbyshire police.
Follow the team on Twitter: @BelperTownSNT