Posted on 9th October 2014
Officers from the Belper Town Safer Neighbourhood Policing Team are holding a number of surgeries for local residents to speak about concerns.
They will be on hand at the Derbyshire Building Society on King Street, between 10.30am and 11.30am on Thursday, October 16.
The Mobile Police Station will also be visiting locations around the town on Friday, October 18.
It is to give people a chance to meet their local officers and pick up advice about crime prevention.
Residents can drop in without the need for an appointment, and the van will be parked up at:
- Mount Pleasant, near junction with Belper Lane: 11am – 11.20am
- Dalley Lane, in the layby near the chapel: 11.30am – 11.50am
- Coronation Avenue, near Crich Lane End: 12 noon – 12.20pm
- Gregory's Way, near Bradwell Way junction: 12.30pm – 12.50pm
- Whitemoor Lane and Hunter Road junction: 2pm – 2.20pm
- Ashop Road, near junction with Burbage Close: 2.30pm – 2.50pm
- Belper Leisure Centre car park: 3pm – 3.20pm
To contact the Belper Town Safer Neighbourhood policing Team by call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow the team on Twiter: @BelperSNT