Posted on 8th November 2016
Police in Kirk Langley, Mackworth, Turnditch, Holloway, Quarndon, Hazelwood and Duffield are holding a day of drop-in surgeries for residents to catch up with officers.
The Duffield and Quarndon area Safer Neighbourhood policing teams are holding a number of surgeries at spots throughout the area they cover.
It is a chance for residents to speak to officers about any issues or concerns and pick up crime prevention advice.
The surgeries will take place on Thursday, November 17 in the mobile police station which will be parked up at:
- Kirk Langley (outside the primary school): 8.30am – 9.15am
- Mackworth (near the church on Lower Road): 9.30am – 9.45am
- Turnditch (Main Road): 10.15am – 10.45am
- Holloway (Holmes Close): 11.15am – 11.45am
- Quarndon (Church Road): 1pm – 1.30pm
- Hazelwood (Hazelwood Hill): 1.45pm – 2pm
- Duffield (Ecclesbourne Close): 2.20pm – 3pm
To contact your local Safer Neighbourhood policing team call 101, the non-emergency number for Derbyshire police, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow them on Twitter: @BelperRuralSNT