Posted on 8th October 2018
Police in Duffield, Quarndon, Mackworth, Holloway, Heage and Nether Heage are holding a day of drop-in surgeries for residents to catch up with officers.
Officers from the Duffield, Belper Rural and Holloway Safer Neighbourhood Policing Teams is holding a number of surgeries at spots throughout the area they cover.
It is a chance for residents to speak to officers about any issues or concerns and pick up crime prevention advice.
The surgeries will take place on Saturday, October 13 in the mobile police station which will be parked up at:
- Duffield (Oak Close): 9am – 9.30am
- Quarndon (Church Road): 9.45am – 10.15am
- Mackworth (Lower Road): 10.30am – 11am
- Holloway (Church Street): 12.30pm – 1pm
- Heage (Park Road): 1.30pm – 2pm
- Nether Heage (Spanker public house): 2.15pm – 2.45pm
To contact your local Safer Neighbourhood policing team call 101, the non-emergency number for Derbyshire police, or send them a message online through the My Local Police pages of the website by clicking here.
You can also follow them on Twitter: @BelperRuralSNT