Posted on 9th November 2018
Our Safer Neighbourhood policing teams in parts of the Hope Valley, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire, Ripley and Ashbourne are holding a number of street meets, community stalls and surgeries for residents next week.
It is an event for residents to drop in, say hello and speak to officers about any issues or concerns.
Monday, November 12:
- Bamford: 10am-11.45am, at the Anglers Rest car park.
- Castleton: 12 noon – 2pm, at the main car park.
- Tupton: 5pm – 6pm, at the Tupton Village Hall car park on Green Lane.
Tuesday, November, 13:
- Edale: 10am-11.45am, at the main car park.
- Hope: 12 noon – 2pm, at the main car park.
Wednesday, November 14:
- Boythorpe: 11am-2pm, at Potters Place café bar, on Foolow Avenue.
- Clowne: 6pm-8pm, at The Centre, Recreation Close.
Thursday, November 15:
- Ripley: 10am-12 noon, in the waiting room at Ripley Hospital, on Sandham Lane.
Friday, November 16:
- Mappleton: 1.30pm-2pm, near to the parish church and Okeover Arms.
- Snelston: 2.30pm-3pm, on Church Road, near to the parish church and monument.
- Alkmonton: 3.30pm-3.45pm, on Long Lane, near to St Johns Church.
- Cubley: 4pm – 4.30pm, on Derby Lane, near to the Mary Clowes Hall.
There is no need to make any appointments, just drop in on the day. Please note that every effort will be made by officers to attend, but there may be occasions when unforeseen circumstances may mean officers might not be there. In those cases, please accept our sincere apologies.
We’re also inviting people to take part in our online initiative to show our officers engaging in our diverse local communities by collecting photographs of our officers and the people they meet.
If at any point you would like a photograph with one of our officers, ask them for a selfie and tag us on Twitter (@DerbysPolice) and Instagram (@derbyshireconstabulary) with the hashtag #CopASelfie.
Not able to make the dates? You can still contact your local Safer Neighbourhood policing team by calling 101, or sending them a message online through the My Local Police pages of the website, www.derbyshire.police.uk.