Posted on 5th May 2015
Residents across Bolsover District, Amber Valley and North East Derbyshire are being invited to meet their local officers and find out more about policing priorities and news in their communities.
A number of police surgeries are taking place across the Chesterfield Division next week for local people to drop-in and chat to officers in relaxed and informal environments.
Safer Neighbourhood teams will be hosting surgeries on the following dates:
Tuesday, May 12:
• Hasland and St Leonard’s surgery at the Village Hall, Eastwood Park from 10am until 2pm.
Wednesday, May 13:
• Ripley police surgery at Ripley Library on Grosvenor Road from 10am to 12pm.
• Tibshelf community police surgery at St John the Baptist Church, Tibshelf from 10am to 11am.
Thursday, May 14:
• Ripley surgery and community stall at Ripley Hospital waiting room area from 10am to 1pm.
• Blackwell community surgery at Blackwell Village Hall from 10am to 11am.
• Unstone and Rural beat surgery at Unstone Post Office from 10am to 11am.
Friday, May 15:
• Blackwell drop-in police surgery at Hilcote Miners Welfare on New Street, Alfreton from 10am to 11am.
Saturday, May 16:
• Newbold and Brockwell police surgery at Newbold Library on Windermere Road, Newbold from 10am to 11am.
If you cannot attend a surgery in your area but would like to speak to a member of your local Safer Neighbourhood team, please contact them on 101, the non-emergency number for Derbyshire police.