Etwall, Hatton and HiltonSafer Neighbourhood Team
This Safer Neighbourhood area covers Hilton, Hatton, Etwall, Egginton, Burnaston, Church Broughton, Marston on Dove, Scropton, Foston, Sutton on the Hill, Long Lane, Lees, Dalbury, Osleston, Trusley, Radbourne, Thurvaston, Sapperton and the Pastures Estate Mickleover. It belongs to the South Derbyshire Local Policing Unit.This is a large predominantly rural area split by the A50 stretching from the A38 Toyota island to the A515/A52 junction at Sudbury
PC 14378 Joe Stafford
PCSO 4438 Kelly Horne
PCSO 12775 Jamie Gutberlet
These priorities were set by your team following community feedback. Contact your team in person, by phone or online to let them know your priorities.
Your current priorities for this neighbourhood
We are pleased to report that no priority profiles have currently been raised for this Safer Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Issue Date:
- Issue was set on 04/12/2017
- Actions to be taken are as follows:
- We will continue to carry out patrols throughout the area and work to keep your neighbourhood safe.
- If you have any concerns or feel there is something we could target in your area please contact us by calling 101, Alternatively, send us a message online by visiting the Contact Us section of our website www.derbyshire.police.uk/Contact-Us.
Safer Neighbourhood Team Sergeants
- Sergeant 735 Graham Summers
My name is Sergeant Graham Summers and I am responsible for the Safer Neighbourhood Policing Teams in South Derbyshire.
I have served as a police officer for 24 years with Derbyshire Constabulary where I have worked as a Reactive Officer throughout South Division, as well as on the Armed Response Unit and with Roads Policing. I was also seconded to the Royal Cayman Islands in the British West Indies.
I see my role as tackling policing matters which affect the life style and living standards of the people of South Derbyshire, in partnership with our connected agencies.
I believe that it is important to lead from the front and to be ‘out there’ and visible with my team in the community so we can best understand what the people of South Derbyshire feel are priority issues for us to deal with.
I am now using skills I have learned during my service as a front line police officer in this role. I believe in a positive and robust approach when necessary and I will be listening to those in the community with issues and information to offer.
Safer Neighbourhood Events
Find out where and when your Safer Neighbourhood team are holding public events.
Crime mapping allows us to show you where crime is happening at a local level, so we can better engage with our communities and help them determine how best to police the area they live in.
Caught On Camera
- South Division
- Friday 15th December 2017
- Two women entered a shop on Witham Close, Hilton filled a trolley with items and left the shop without making payment.