Brought to Justice logo
Brought to Justice is designed to show you the convictions we've achieved in conjunction with our partners in the criminal justice system. By publishing a selection of these, we aim to provide transparency and a greater understanding of both the investigative and judicial process so you can feel reassured that we are working effectively on your behalf.
- Two men are among two sets of brothers jailed for trafficking heroin and cocaine into the East Midlands.
- 16 February 2018
Custodial sentences for Matlock men brandishing knives
- Two men who were pictured brandishing knives in Matlock have been handed custodial sentences.
- 16 February 2018
- A man has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for committing electoral fraud offences in Derby.
- 13 February 2018
Man recieves life sentence after pleading guilty to murder
- A man has been jailed for life after being found guilty of murdering Leslie Salmon last year in Derby.
- 12 February 2018
Man given indefinite hospital order after pleading guilty to manslaughter
- A man has today pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Murrey Paulson last year in Derby.
- 09 February 2018
About Brought to Justice
This information is made available for a limited period in order to promote the openness, transparency and accountability of the criminal justice system to the people it serves. It is made available solely on the basis that it is for the individual use of the person who has accessed this page. The information on this web page/poster/leaflet must not be stored, recorded, republished, or otherwise processed without the explicit agreement of Derbyshire Constabulary.
These documents/photographs are being released for the purpose of reporting these particular cases/incidents.
Its use thereafter is not sanctioned by Derbyshire Constabulary without the direct authority of the Chief Constable, who retains the copyright. You are reminded of your obligations under the Contempt of Court Act 1981, should this document/photograph be used again in any unrelated proceedings.