If you're looking for information about coronavirus or want to contact us to tell us about something you think may breach the 'Stay at home' measures, please follow these links:
- Our guidance and advice on the stay at home measures and other restrictions
- Tell us about a possible breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures
Looking for help or information? Want to tell us something or report an incident? Use our simple tool below to find the best way to get in contact.
I need to contact you about…
Call 999 if:
- a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- someone is in immediate danger or harm
- property is in danger of being damaged
- a serious disruption to the public is likely
Or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.
Call 101 for non-emergency enquiries.If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service on 18001 101.
If you're deaf or hard of hearing you can also text us on 07800 002414 or email us at email@example.com.
You can also read and watch more about the services we offer the deaf community and anyone who has difficulty using a phone.
Call the UK Anti-Terrorism Hotline on 0800 789 321 if you've seen or heard something that you think could suggest terrorist activity.
Please use this number if you're contacting us from outside of the UK.
Stay anonymous - Crimestoppers
Contact Crimestoppers to anonymously report a crime or suspicious behaviour.
Find your nearest police station or contact point using the search box below.