Advice tool

I'd like to have my DNA or fingerprints deleted from the police records

Thank you.

Please contact the National Record Deletion Unit of the National Police Chief's Council (NPCC). All enquiries of this type must go to the NPCC, rather than to us directly.

The National Records Deletion Unit will investigate and get back to you.