Anti Bullying Week in Derbyshire
Main article content
This week is Anti Bullying Week, and we are encouraging parents to talk to their children about what bullying is on the school run this morning.
- Verbally - by name calling or starting rumours,
- Physically - by hitting, kicking, or spitting,
- Emotionally - making threats or excluding a child from friendship groups, or
- Online - by sending nasty messages, creating or sharing malicious images or videos, or by creating fake accounts and posting things to embarrass someone.
- If you think a child is in immediate danger, contact us on 999. If you're worried about a child but they are not in immediate danger, please still share your concerns.
- You can also contact the NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000 or by emailing [email protected] Their trained professionals will talk through your concerns with you and give you expert advice.
- You could consider contacting your local child protection services. Their contact details can be found on the website for the local authority the child lives in.