FLOODING UPDATE: Handful of roads remain closed across Derbyshire this afternoon
Main article content
Several road in Derbyshire remain closed this afternoon due to flooding.
Please check before travelling and do not drive into flood water or on roads that are closed. The following roads remain closed:
- Abney Road, Abney to the Gliding Club - closed because of a landslip and likely to remain so for some time
North East Derbyshire and Bolsover
- Buttermilk Lane, Shuttlewood - closed because of damage to a bridge and likely to remain so for some time.
- B6057 - Unstone - closed because of damage to a culvert.
- Gashouse Lane, Eckington - closed because of damage to the road from flooding.
Amber Valley, South Derbyshire, Erewash
- Heage Lane, Etwall - closed because of flooding.
- B5010 Main Road, Borrowash to Thulston - closed because of flooding.
- Birkin Lane, Wingerworth – road closed at junctions of Pearce Lane, Bolehill Lane and Malthouse Lane because of flooding caused by a water leak
- Ingleby Lane, Swarkestone - closed because of flooding.