Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request disclosure for family court proceedings about myself

Thank you.

To get the details you need, please contact our Freedom of Information Unit:

By email

By post:
Freedom of Information Unit 
Derbyshire Constabulary 
Butterley Hall