Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request child sex offender data (Sarah's Law)

Thank you. To make a request for information as part of the child sex offender disclosure scheme (Sarah's Law), please either:

Risk assessments will be carried out at every stage.

Police station finder

Location search controls

Find your nearest police station


Showing results for