Alongside Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service and now East Midlands Ambulance Service, we are proud to offer BikerDown training syllabus across the county.
The following sessions will run in 2020 across the county, as far north as Glossop, and as far south as Swadlincote.
- Police and Fire Headquarters, Ripley - April 3, 6-9pm
- Ascot Drive Fire Station - May 15, 6-9pm
- Buxton Fire Station - May 29, 6-9pm
- Swadlincote Fire Station - June 12, 6-9pm
- Glossop Fire Station - June 26, 6-9pm
- Matlock Fire Station - July 10, 6-9pm
- Police and Fire Headquarters, Ripley - August 7, 6-9pm
- Chesterfield Community Fire Station - September 24, 6-9pm
- Matlock Fire Station - October 2, 6-9pm
- Glossop Fire Station - October 16, 6-9pm
You must register your interest in attending one of these training sessions. To book on, please complete this form.
You can also come to see us at one of the events we will be at in 2020:
- MyMoto, Clay Cross - March 21-22
- Manchester Bike Show, Manchester - March 28-29
- Ducati Breaston, Nottinghamshire - April 4
- Nottingham Road Fire Station Open Day - April 19
- Erewash Museum, Ilkeston - May 9
- Ride2Buxton, Buxton Rugby Club - May 17
- Cromford Show - June 14
- K-Tech Suspension open day, Moira, South Derbyshire - June 27
- RoSPA training weekend - June 27-28
- Staffordshire Bikers Breakfast, Leek - June 28
- Crich Biker Show - July 5
- Our FIRST Bikers Breakfast (location TBC) - July 26 (morning only)
- Staffordshire Bikers Breakfast, JCB - August 9.
We are also happy to accomodate biker groups that may wish to host their own BikerDown session. Please contact us to arrange a session like this.