Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key Leave this site
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
I joined Derbyshire Police at the age of 20 in 2001. I started my service at Chesterfield on the town centre SNT before progressing into response.
It was clear from an early stage that my passion lay with investigations and after 5 years I made the move to CID. In 2007 I was promoted to Sergeant and returned to response at Amber Valley. A few years later I returned to the CID arena as DS on the volume crime team investigating serious acquisitive crime such as dwelling burglary and vehicle crime. In 2013 I had our first daughter and returned to response at Amber Valley.
In 2020, after a short stint as policy and performance Sgt and IQI lead, I transferred back to response at Derbyshire Dales and then got promoted back to Amber Valley in 2021 as section Insp. It’s clear I am meant to be at Amber Valley which is fine with me because I love it.
Amber Valley is a diverse area consisting of both urban and rural locations. My aims and objectives are to promote quality investigations, target Anti-Social Behaviour and Serious Acquisitive Crime offenders and build positive community relationships.
1. Anti-social behaviour around Aida Belfield Centre
2. Parking during school term outside Ambergate Primary School
3. Anti-social behaviour around King Street, Belper
Issued 01 January 2023
1. High visibility patrols taking place in the location, ASB letters to be sent out to the parents of young people identified as engaging in anti-social behaviour.
2. Regular patrols are being conducted, any vehicle parked illegally owners are being spoken to and advised accordingly.
3. Regular patrols are being conducted in the location, utilising our stop/search powers where grounds are met, anyone found in possession of drugs will be dealt with as per force policy.