Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key Leave this site
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
Large numbers of local youths causing Anti-Social Behaviour.
Areas of concern include Rotherham Road
in New Houghton and on The Green in Glapwell.
Also a requirement to grow trust within the growing migrant community.
Issued 08 November 2022
• Hold regular Safer Together events in local premises
• Door knocks/ leaflet drops linked to an emailed response facility (Facebook messenger or PNN)
• Street surgery’s
• Attending event and local meetings
• Keep attending community meetings and being a visible presence in the community
• Regular school visits for talks and to meet students,
• Consistent reviewing of SNT incidents on Control Works to be aware of community tensions and issues
• Facebook / Twitter updates.
• Invites to community held events and police organised events
• Weekly tasking meetings with other agencies