Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key Leave this site
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
I have over 22 years' experience as a police officer. I started my career working for West Midlands Police based in Aston, and Birmingham City Centre.
I then transferred to Derbyshire and was based at Swadlincote as a Safer Neighbourhood Sergeant.
I then had a variety of roles including working at headquarters in the vulnerability unit and on CID.
On promotion I became a Response Inspector covering South Division. In October 2021 I came "home" to Swadlincote to become the Local Policing Unit (LPU) Inspector, a role which I love doing.
As an LPU Inspector my focus is ensuring we have a safe community for those that live and work in the area. This can only be done by having a strong relationship with our partner agencies. We are very lucky in the south as we have a fantastic working relationship with South Derbyshire District Council and other local councils in the area.
Crime has no borders, so it is important that I work with colleagues from neighbouring counties and the City to reduce crime. Reducing vulnerability, domestic abuse, violence against women is a priority I set my teams and we will continue to work with the community to address local issues.
1. Intelligence led Enforcement throughout South Derbyshire
2. Acquisitive crime prevention throughout South Derbyshire
3. Parking issues across Newhall/
Issued 14 March 2023
1. Intelligence led Enforcement. we will progress intelligence and enforce where possible.
2. Acquisitive crime prevention- We will conduct Crime prevention Talks, Hold Crime prevention events work with Partners & Police cadets around crime prevention, conduct Highly Visible and Plain clothes patrols, complete Stop searches.
3. Parking issues Newhall/Midway- regular school patrols will be completed, Engagement with local schools around parking will be undertake. Any residential parking issues found during patrols will be actioned. Social media posts/Derbyshire alert messages sent around who deals with which parking offence- Police or Council completed and emailed to local councillors and schools.