Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key Leave this site
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
I have more than 20 years’ service with Derbyshire Constabulary.
I have worked all this time in the High Peak, as response PC, Safer Neighbourhoods PC, response Sgt, response Inspector and now a Local Policing Unit (LPU) Inspector.
As a LPU Inspector I believe it is really important that my team put communities at the centre of what we do. I am responsible for the leadership of our response team and our neighbourhood team which is based across two stations at Glossop and Buxton.
It is expected that my officers work hard to investigate crime, bring offenders to justice and to protect the vulnerable. It is vital that we are visible and have good working relationships with our partner agencies to make High Peak a safer place to live, work and visit.
When not doing my day-to-day role, I work hard to improve officers’ mental health support and wellbeing across the force.
1. Speeding Motorists and Hazardous Driving
2. Youth ASB
3. Residential burglaries
Issued 18 November 2022
· Regular patrols at relevant times enabling targeted patrols to tackle the identified issues
· Regular use of social media and Derbyshire Alert
· Regular patrols of the area to engage with as many residents as possible
· Monitor Police reported incidents and respond to patterns of incidents when they occur
· Regular visits to local schools
· Community SpeedWatch
· Road safety inputs
· Safe Drive Operations
· On Line Messaging
· Target Hardening
· Target Removal removing the means
· Removing the payoff
· Access control
· Increase NHW
· Property marking
· Immobilise marking
· Regular events are being planned; significant events will be recorded when confirmed
· Beat sweep to be confirmed
· Bike marking